Guys, if you don’t know how to choose a battery operated radar detector, we are able to help you with it.
The battery operated radar detectors on our website have received the highest customer satisfaction. And I have created a shortlist for you to take a closer look at.
Here are a few new battery operated radar detector you can add to your gift list and are great new battery operated radar detectors for 2014.
Best budget Battery Operated Radar Detectors
Whistler Xtr-445 Battery-operated Radar/laser Detector
- “I was impressed with the range and how well it works.” – BJJMaster
- “The only negative thing I have to say about it is, the battery life does not last long at all.” – Jason
- “It constantly powers off for no reason and it doesn’t matter if it is on battery power or plugged into the cigarette lighter.” – clifford armstrong
Whistler’s XTR-440 laser/radar detector gives you full band protection from radar signals, 360-degree laser detection, Whistler’s patented VG-2 cloaking technology, and plenty more.
- “As my first radar detector it works great for me.” – Camus Mitchell
- “The problem was that I could barely get to read the LCD screen on this device during daylight hours.” – J. M. Kopecky
- “The Whistler seems to be equal or even better in some cases.” – MIke
The xtr-540:battery operatedinternal battery charger72 point digital compassblue backlit text displaypatented pop mode detectionexclusive low profile periscopesbattery voltage gaugetotal band protecti
- “If you don’t mind having a wire on your dash, creating clutter, and using your lighter electric plug, then a wired device would be cheaper and/or have more features.” – P. Lester
- “How can anyone put this kind of junk on the market?” – Inventor
- “Overall I am very pleased with this radar detector.” – D. Faulkner
The xtr-420:battery operatedinternal battery chargericon displayexclusive low profile periscopespatented pop mode detectiontotal band protection360° total perimeter protection 3 city modes/highway mod
Radar Detector, 1788, Battery Power
- “It’s no V1, but it’s a very good detector, and the cordless convenience is great.” – RAYMOND KUSISTO
- “Works like a charm and if the batterys go out you can plug it in and charge them as you drive.” – Emilios Chronopoulos
- “It provides no output jack for an external speaker (though that shouldn’t even be necessary!)” – Sachbvn
High-Efficiency Battery Design SOLO S3 uses only a fraction of the power used by conventional corded detectors. Using 2 standard (AA) batteries (included), the SOLO S3 provides months of normal driving protection.
- “This is my 2nd Escort, my last was still working great after 5 years but wanted to update to the Solo S3 for all the features so I gifted my old one.” – Lynne
- “Sensitivity seems very good also.” – ACAT
- “Plenty of warning.” – Scott R. Loring
Love This Page?
If you enjoyed this battery operated radar detectors page, please share it with others!